IELTS cue card 2021 pdf with answers
January to April | May to August | September to December
May to August
January to April
1. Describe your first day at school
2. Describe an aquatic animal
3. Describe a bag you want to own
4. Describe your favorite singer
5. Describe a time you made a promise to someone
6. Describe an art exhibition that you visited
7. Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth
8. Describe a skill that you can teach other people
9. Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination
10. Describe a special hotel you stayed in
11. Describe a person who wears unusual clothes
12. Describe a time when you had to wait in a long line
13. Describe a short trip that you often take but you do not like
14. Describe a place(/person/home) you like to visit but you don’t want to live there?
15. Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future
16. Describe a time when you encouraged someone to do something that he/she didn’t want to do
17. Describe a decision made by others/someone that you disagreed with
18. Describe a time when you felt bored
19. Describe the time when you had to sing a song or a poem in front of the public
20. Describe a piece of international news that you have recently heard
21. Describe an interesting conversation that you had
22. Describe an unforgettable bike(bicycle) trip
23. Describe a computer/phone game you enjoy playing since your childhood
24. Describe a time when you were really close to a wild animal
25. Describe your favourite weather
26. Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in
27. Describe a famous person that you are interested in
28. Describe a time when your computer broke down
29. Describe a polite person whom you know
30. Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about
31. Describe an occasion when you ate a kind of food for the first time
32. Describe something important that has been kept in your family for a long time.
33. Talk about a time when you gave advice to someone
34. Describe a goal you want to achieve in the future or Describe an ambition that you have had for a long time
35. Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time
36. Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood
37. Describe a time when you forgot something important
38. Describe a line that you remember from a poem or song
39. Describe a tradition in your country
40. Describe a person who you think is very open
41. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again
42. Describe a family which you like and are happy to know
43. Describe an energetic person that you know
44. Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public
45. Describe a conversation topic you were not interested in
46. Describe an expensive activity that you enjoy doing occasionally
47. Describe an area of science that interests you
48. Describe a prize that you received
49. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again
50. Describe a family which you like and are happy to know
51. Describe an energetic person that you know
52. Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public
53. Describe a conversation topic you were not interested in
54. Describe an expensive activity that you enjoy doing occasionally
55. Describe an area of science that interests you
56. Describe a time when you first talked in a foreign language
57. Describe a good decision you made recently
58. Describe an event you attended in which you didn’t like the music played.
59. Describe an ambition that you have for a long time
60. Describe a time when you changed your opinion
61. Describe an intelligent person you know
62. Describe a photo of yourself that you like (or you have taken)
63. Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.
64. Talk about a prize you want to win
65. Describe a book you read that you found useful, or Describe an exciting book you read.
66. Describe a time when you received good news
67. Describe a film or movie that made you laugh.
68. Describe an occasion when you wasted your time.
To be continued…
Archived Download PDF of LINKS
This post has 725 words.
This post has 12210 characters.
Estimated reading time 3 mintues.