Describe a uniform you wear at your school or company
- When you wear it?
- Who bought it for you?
- What does it look like?
- How do you feel about it?
- Oh wow! this is an excellent cue card, it reminded me of my school days from the year 2000.
- I am absolutely fond of apparels that’s why I decided to become a fashion designer.
- During my school days, we used to wear a uniform. We had a dress code.
- I vividly remember my mom was doing shopping for me and all the clothes were bought by her as she knew my size and measurements, I am very thankful to my mother.
- If I talk about Girls uniform, we were wearing blue Skirts with White shirts and on the other hand, the Boys used to wear blue Trousers with White Shirts. Else everything was same such as Yellow Tie, White Socks, and Black Shoes.
- However, no one at my school liked the shoes, especially girls because the design of the shoes was quite ugly. Once I got punishment from my teacher for violating the dress code since I wore my black sneakers instead of ugly unisex shoes from our uniform. Anyhow, the time has passed and just the memories are left.
- It was a great time. Due to the dress code, we always got a feeling of equality. Moreover, school uniform reduces the difference between rich and poor students.
- I got an excellent lesson from my school that never judge a book from its cover and I am really feeling proud of my school who made me capable of what I am today.
Now it’s your time to think and “describe a uniform you wear at your school or company”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
Follow Up Questions:
- Why should students wear uniforms?
Well, students should wear a school uniform because it promotes a more serious school environment which emphasizes academics and encourages good behaviour. Moreover, dress codes in schools reduce social conflict between the students.
- On what occasion should people wear uniforms?
It depends on the occasion. When there is a family function, the family members and close friends can follow a dress code. For example, bridesmaids can wear similar dresses on the day of the wedding.
- Should companies ask employees about the design of their uniforms?
Yes definitely, companies need to ask their employees because these are the workers who have to wear that uniform. If they don’t like the designs, they can share their viewpoints to the top management on time.
- Can people tell someone’s personality by his or her clothes?
Yes, people do, but I believe it is not a good idea to judge a book by its cover whether the book is good or not. In the same way, we can’t recognize the personality of a person merely from his clothes.
This post has 513 words.
This post has 3870 characters.
Estimated reading time 2 mintues.