Something you borrowed from your friend or family.
You should say:
- what you borrowed
- when you borrowed it
- whom you borrowed it from
- Definitely, I would love to tell you about a thing which I borrowed from my best friend.
- Last week, I borrowed a laptop from my dearest friend, Jeni.
- She is a beautiful girl with grey eyes and she is an extremely talented girl.
- We did our engineering together and she is currently working in a prominent IT company as a software engineer.
- Actually, last weekend, I was working on an application of one of my clients. I forget to tell you that I am also a programmer.
- Suddenly, my laptop stopped working and I was in trouble because the work was extremely important for my client.
- Luckily, Jeni lives in a neighbourhood. So without wasting any time I went to her home and requested a laptop for a few hours.
- Even though I could use my brother’s laptop, however, the tools which I required to finish my pending work could be found only on a laptop of a professional programmer whereas my brother is a journalist.
- After getting her machine, I finished my work on time and my client was absolutely satisfied with my work. He paid me very well for completing the job before the deadline.
- I believe I finished that job so quickly because of her massively fast machine, which contains 32 GB Ram with Intel Core i9 processor whereas I have Intel Core i7 with 8 GB Ram.
- I really enjoyed working on her superb laptop and I thanked Jeni by gifting her chocolates. She is crazy for chocolates ????.
Now it’s your time to think and “Talk about something you borrowed from your friend or family.”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
This post has 330 words.
This post has 2648 characters.
Estimated reading time 1 mintues.