- Where you were?
- When it was?
- Who you were with?
- explain why were you excited?
- Well, I am a person who doesn’t get excited easily.
- I don’t like to talk much, you can say, I am an introvert.
- However, once I was thrilled after watching the dance performance of an artist in Italy.
- I was extremely impressed by her talent, and she was perfect.
- I was in Varese with my family.
- We were on a road trip to Italy from Zermatt.
- We witnessed this extraordinary dance performance around 3-4 years ago.
- It wasn’t not only me, but my wife was also under the spell of her remarkable show. It was like our bodies were also dancing with her.
- However, we didn’t go to any concert hall to see her talent neither we had any plan.
- We were wandering on the roads of the city, and suddenly, we saw her entertaining the crowd at a public place.
- The audience was cheering and applauding her, and her focus was on her passion.
- Everyone enjoyed the show.
- The costume was also very impressive, and it was white and the wings were delicately beautiful; She looked like an angel.
- The way she moved her wings, I have no words to explain how real the show was. I felt like I was watching a 3-d movie. This was the act which excited me the most.
- My daughter also loved the show and expressed her desire to be like her.
- All in all, it was one of a few things which made me excited, and I was super thrilled.
Now it’s your time to think about the cue card and “Describe a time when you were excited”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and talk about a time when you were excited. We encourage you to write your answer in the comment section and we will do our best to help you making a good answer.
Follow Up Questions:
- Which personal events do people usually celebrate?
Well, people celebrate birthdays, marriage anniversaries, and events like baby showers. These events are only on my mind. Also, some people love to celebrate their college graduation with their friends.
- How do people celebrate their events?
There are two kinds of people. On the one hand, some just like to celebrate occasions with family. On the other hand, some people love to party with friends and family. They gather together and enjoy the dinners, dance and party hard.
- How much time do people need to prepare for celebrations?
I believe some people require a tremendous time for arrangements, and some are like me. It is hard to predict how much time others would take. If I were to prepare, I would hardly take one day because I am no fan of big gatherings.
- Do you think it is necessary to spend some money on celebrations?
It is good to celebrate, and there is nothing wrong with celebrating an occasion with close friends and relatives. However, I do not consider it wiser to throw big parties, which people sometimes do to show off their wealth and power.
This post has 556 words.
This post has 4758 characters.
Estimated reading time 2 mintues.