Describe an occasion when you got up extremely early?
- When did you get up early?
- Why you got up early?
- What did you do?
- Almost everyone has heard the famous quote by Benjamin Franklin “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise” and according to me, it is 100% true.
- Honestly, I am a morning person and every day I woke up around 5:30 am because I love to go for a morning walk with my pet.
- There are numerous times when I have woken up much early.
- Today, I would like to talk about a time when it was very significant for me to wake up at 2 am.
- It was the day when I had to catch my flight to Australia from the US.
- I remember the year it was 2015, and I had to board the flight before 3:30 am.
- A night before, I went to bed around 11 pm after returning from the party; I believe it was a mistake to attend that party because I was feeling restless when I woke up at 2 am but all thanks to my girlfriend, who woke me on time by calling plenty of times. Unfortunately, it was my mistake as I reserved a ticket with inappropriate timing, which made my journey quite challenging.
- Eventually, I came out of bed quickly after receiving the call and got ready and made coffee for myself. I vividly remember that day I wore a tracksuit because I love to wear comfortable clothing during travelling.
- I booked the Uber taxi services, and my cab came exactly at 2:45 am, and we started moving towards the airport, and I was at the airport by 3:10 am. The driving of the cab driver was perfect, and he drove so well, even the roads were quite slippery due to snow, we reached there on time.
- I boarded the plane on time, and luckily, I got the window seat, and my journey had begun.
- After spending many hours in the air, I finally reached my destination, Brisbane.
- Overall, it was an outstanding but hectic journey.
Now it’s your time to think and “Describe an occasion when you got up extremely early?”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
Follow up question:-
- In what kinds of situations, people should arrive early?
I believe they should arrive early when they have to catch a flight or train because sometimes people get stuck in traffic, especially in metro cities. Owing to the traffic, they can miss their flight.
- When do you think people should arrive on time?
It really depends on the place where you have to go. For example, if you go for a movie, it would be excellent to reach on time because they play advertisements for 5-10 minutes before the starting of a show.
- Why do people need to be on time?
Well, time is money. One should understand the value of punctuality. By arriving five minutes late, you would have stolen something of value from the other person, which is not a great way to start any serious business meeting.
- Do you think doing nothing means a waste of time?
No, I don’t think it is a waste of time. Sometimes we merely need peace of mind and it can be obtained by doing nothing. Moreover, we generate many unique ideas when we are in relax mode.
- Do you think it is important to be punctual?
Unquestionably, every single person needs to be punctual. It depicts how serious that person about his work or studies. No one has the right to waste the time of others by arriving late. If you can’t be on time, you should notify the other in advance.
- Do you like to arrive on time?
yes, I love to be on time. I always reach my workplace on time. Even today I arrived here at the IELTS examination centre on time because it is my habit and it is a good one.
Related cue card topics to “Describe an occasion when you got up extremely early”:
- Describe a time when you had to wait for a long.
- Talk about an event when you felt uneasy/irritated.
- Describe something unusual you did recently.
- Talk about a time when you get up early in the morning
- Describe a situation when you had to wake up really early
- Describe an occasion when you needed to arrive early
This post has 765 words.
This post has 5745 characters.
Estimated reading time 3 mintues.