an indoor game that you liked to play when you were a child
You should say:
- what the game was
- where you played it
- who played this game with you
- explain why you enjoyed playing this game.
- Oh wow! this cue card has refreshed my memories from my childhood.
- I vividly remember those days, when I was around 7-8 years old and I used to play HIDE and SEEK with my friends.
- I was extremely good at this game and the hardest part for my friends was to find me.
- We used to play it at an old factory which was vacant from past decades. I would say we were brave as this factory was quite scary. However, it was just a stone thrown away from our homes.
- I would like to tell you about my friends who used to accompany me. We were 6 friends Mirza, Duke, Jogi, Milky, Millie and I.
- It’s difficult to say why I enjoyed it the most but it is true that this game was my favourite.
- I believe a majority of kids love to play hide and seek.
- When we used to play it, I had a special place for hiding. It was a secret place. Every single friend of mine failed to find me there until I told it to one of my friends.
- There was a giant machine under which I was hiding. Most of my friends were chubby and none of them ever thought to hide under that big mechanical instrument. I was quite flexible and physically active. For me, it was a piece of cake.
- I spent most of my childhood playing this game with my best buddies and I miss those beautiful days.
Follow up questions (related to “an indoor game” Cue Card)
1. How is playing outside for children different than playing inside?
I would say there is a huge difference. When children play outdoor games such as Football, Basketball, they require much more strength as compared to activities like “Hide and Seek”. Nevertheless, in both type of games, they perform physical activities which are of utmost importance.
2. Do you think the indoor activities and outdoor activities develop children’s abilities the same way?
Those children who play outdoor games are more likely to develop themselves physically, socially, and mentally. Since those children who play inside only, they don’t get the chance to interact with many other children. Hence, they gain less social skills. Furthermore, they don’t get the opportunity to improve their physical development by playing games like Soccer, Hockey, and Tennis.
3. What’s the most popular game in your country?
I live here in Canada on a student permit but I am a native of India. In India, people are crazy about Cricket, especially when there is a match between India and Pakistan they leave everything behind. Once I was also a big fan of Cricket but not anymore.
4. How have games changed in the past few years/decades?
Sports have changed in many ways. Now the fans want to watch those games which would consume less time. Due to this, games organisations have introduced new formats. For example, Cricket, in the beginning, the most well-known format was test matches then One day matches gained the popularity But now 20-20 cricket format’s popularity is at the peak.
5. Why do many adults not play games?
The main reason is due to the lack of time. Majority of adults are extremely busy with their jobs. I do 9 -6 job and when I reach home I feel so tired and my eyes just look for the bed. Even I know about my obesity level, yet I don’t get a little bit of time to go for a walk.
Now it’s your time to think about ” an indoor game that you liked to play when you were a child”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
This post has 682 words.
This post has 5381 characters.
Estimated reading time 3 mintues.