Describe a goal that you achieved
- What it was
- When did you set it
- How did you achieve it
- Explain how it influenced your life
- Well, I would love to tell you a story about that goal which I always wanted to achieve.
- I will also tell you about the difficulties which I faced to reach my aim.
- Since my childhood, I wanted to become a pilot.
- I was a careless student and didn’t worry about my poor grades.
- A morning school principal came to our classroom.
- He asked every student a question that what do you want to become when you grow up?
- I also told my desire to be a pilot.
- He was quite impressed by my passion. However, he knew very well about my poor academic performance.
- I was so passionate about becoming a pilot that I went to the principal’s office to take guidance.
- He was very helpful, and he advised me that I require to improve my Physics and Mathematical skills if I want to be a professional pilot, and I listened to him sincerely. It was the exact moment when I set this as the primary goal of my life.
- I worked hard to accomplish my objective.
- As I was from the lower-middle-class family, I needed to give my best.
- When I was of 7 years, I lost my dad, and my mother has done my upbringing alone.
- I improved my knowledge of both science and mathematics.
- Furthermore, I used these skills as a tool to earn money during my school days.
- After school hours, I started a part-time job at a local book store.
- Even though I was earing, it was not enough.
- It was my mother who paid for my training fee; I owe her a lot.
- I was the best performer at my school.
- After graduating from the flying school, I got the job at one of the prominent airlines of Sri Lanka as a Junior pilot.
- That’s how I achieved the goal of becoming a licensed plane pilot.
- I am really happy about the hard work which I did, and this struggle has made me a better person.
What it was?
When did I set my goal?
How did I achieve?
how it influenced my life?
Now it’s your time to think and “Describe a goal that you achieved, which was set by yourself”. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
This post has 437 words.
This post has 4076 characters.
Estimated reading time 2 mintues.