Describe a crowded place you have visited
- Which place is it?
- When did you visit it?
- Why did you visit it?
- If I get a chance to describe myself, I would call myself a storyteller. Well, I have been to many crowded places, however, today, I would love to tell you about my visit to Eiffel Tower, Paris.
- It was packed with people from all walks of life and nations. I really admire this place.
- I visited there last year on 30th December with my wife. Actually, I chose this place because of her love for this place as she is a fashion designer and Paris is the fashion capital of this world. Moreover, it was her birthday and I wanted the best for her.
- As a couple, we enjoyed a lot.
- The love was in the air. Everyone was enjoying the best moments of their life. We met a couple from Romania who was in their late sixties. They were so nice to us that invited us with them for lunch at a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
- After enjoying the meal, we both again came back there. Though it was profoundly crowded, it was so relaxing place.
- We roamed here and there to enjoy the place and met a tourist guide who was luckily English speaking as neither my wife nor I knew the French.
- During an interesting conversation, we got to know about the history of that place. The Eiffel was built to celebrate the centennial of the French Revolution and For four decades it was the world’s tallest structure. During World War I, the French military used the tower’s wireless station to intercept enemy messages from Berlin.
- Fortunately, the tour guide Fernando was also a remarkable photographer. He captured some of our best portraits.
- I would say it was one of the best-crowded places I have ever visited.
Now it’s your time to think and “Describe a crowded place you have visited? “. Just think about a crowded place where you have been to. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section.
Follow Up Questions:
- Would you like to go again to such a crowded place?
Yes, I would love to visit again. I was a fantastic experience to tour such a beautiful place full of people from all around the globe. Moreover, I love travelling to places like the Eiffel Tower.
- Do you like large places?
It depends on the places, not on the large or small. I love to go to sites which have some connection with history, for example, Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. I love Istanbul because of its historic background. Once this city was known as Constantinople, and It was the capital of Rome.
- Do people like crowded places in your country?
I live in a tiny country, which has a population of even less than half a million. Nevertheless, it is famous for its beaches, and people love to go there. You can see the crowd at seashores easily.
Related Cue Cards to “A crowded place you have visited “
- Describe a time when you wanted to visit a crowded place
- Describe a crowded place in the city where you live
- When was the last time you were in a crowded place
- Talk about a crowded place
This post has 580 words.
This post has 4158 characters.
Estimated reading time 3 mintues.