The best way to reduce crime among youngsters is to teach parents good parenting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunny Garcha
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi, this essay came on the IELTS test in April 2021.

The best way to reduce crime among youngsters is to teach parents good parenting skills. Do you agree or disagree?

Please share your ideas?

ramesh_surbhi
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I disagree with the idea of giving parenting skills to parents because:

1. If parents already have a criminal background, they might not be able to give good moral values to their children. Eventually, the children will choose the wrong path.

2. Upbringing of the children is the major responsibility of parents. Therefore, parents must teach their children the lesson of empathy. When youngsters have feelings, they would refrain from committing the crime.

What do you think?

Sandeep kaur
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I am completely agree with the given notion because parenting skills play a crucial role to reduce the crime in youngsters.
      The main reason of my opinion is moral values because these values can only taught through parents.They can teach with better way if they have good in parenting skills.when parents become good in parenting skills then they can taught their children how they can be a good personality . When children will understand that what is good or bad then crime among them will also reduce.
      Thanku..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask a Question

• You must be logged in to create new topics.