Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ramesh_surbhi
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Let’s do some Brainstorming

The adverse health effects of sugar are now well known to the public. Some believe that the government should control the amount of sugar people eat. Others think that everyone has a responsibility to monitor their sugar intake. Discuss both the perspectives and give your opinion.

Jessica S
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I think it is our responsibility. I believe government should mainly focus on health, education and other social welfare works.

However, the Government can educate its citizen by making ad films. It will make people aware of the side effects of sugar.

What do you think?

ramesh_surbhi
        Participant
        Up
        Down

@jessica Agree with you!

If the government keeps looking at people’s plate, it would not be able to focus on real matters such as Schools, Jobs, and healthcare.

Any more idea about it?

Sandeep kaur
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I think both have equal responsibilities.goveronment should impose higher taxes on sugar products. When these products become expensive then people will automatically avoid to buy this food..
      Same as. People should control their own eating habits .they should add sugar in their daily diet according to their body requirements.

Sunny Garcha
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Therefore, people need to understand the adverse effects of sugar on health even without the interference of the government. They can do this by avoiding it as much as they can. Even World Health Organisation recommends a maximum of 5 to 10 teaspoons of sugars per day.

On the other hand, governments can start awareness campaigns to educate people by making ad films.

Thank u

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask a Question

• You must be logged in to create new topics.