Free IELTS Essay Correction Service
Guide Lines and tips:
- Your essay must include an introduction paragraph, at least 2 body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Introduction Paragraph (around 50 Words)
- Body Paragraph 1 (around 90 Words)
- Body Paragraph 2 (around 90 Words)
- Conclusion Paragraph (around 30-50 Words)
- Example essay Click Here.
- Try to write your answer with clarity and examples to explain your viewpoints.
- Write at least 250 words.
- Try to find out the keywords from the question and focus your easy on those keywords.
- You should spend 5-10 minutes on planning.
- Address all parts of the task.
- You can submit an essay of your own choice, or if you want a topic, choose a topic from the below-given topics.
- We will not give you scores/band, however, we will mark your essay to point out your grammatical mistakes and task achievement. We will also provide a few tips about how you can improve your writing. You will receive the correction report on your email.
Choose your topic for Writing Task 2:
Q: Some people think that paying tax is their only duty, while others believe that we have more responsibilities towards our society. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Q: As well as making money, businesses have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
Q: Some people say that school children should learn how to grow food and cook with it in their lessons. What is your opinion about that?
Q: Some people say that spending time to develop a successful career is the most important thing. Others say that spending time with friends and family is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Q: In the modern world, it is possible to shop, work and communicate with people via the internet without any face-to-face contact with others. To what extent is this a positive or negative development?
Q: Some people believe that it is better to spend more money to eliminate the cause of crime, while others think that the government should spend more on punishment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Q: Some people believe that all companies decisions should be decided by the mangers, while others think it is better to include employees in decision making.
Q: Despite the environmental concerns raised by scientists, people are not changing their lifestyle. Why is this the case? What could be done to encourage people to save the environment?
Q: Some people think that children should start primary school later in life, others that they should start it before 7. Discuss both views, giving your own opinion.